Academicians and researchers are invited to submit full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies, doctoral dissertation, or abstracts to “35th International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2017”which will be held in Bangkok, Thailand on 16 – 17 August , 2017. This conference is an important event for researchers, academicians and Practitioners across the globe to participate and share their experience with experts of those fields.
You have an awesome opportunity to join the world of scholars and became part of this conference by presenting your effort in the multiple disciplines regarding business, economic and social science. This conference will provide an opportunity to exchange new ideas, its application prospects, and prospect to establish business or research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
35th International Research Conference on Business, Economics and Social Sciences, IRC-2017.
16 – 17 August , 2017.
Proceedings Publication ISBN: 978-969-7581-00-1
ISSN number: 2410-5465
August 01, 2017 – Submission of abstracts
August 10, 2017 – Full papers Submission (If abstract accepted)
August 10, 2017 – Early registration
August 15, 2017 – Registration Deadline
August 15, 2017 – Revised manuscripts and power point slides are due
August 16-17, 2017 – Conference
Who Should Attend
IRC-2017 welcomes all Business, Economics and Social science academics/practitioners of all career stages, research interests and nationalities. Delegates are encouraged to present their work in a friendly & supportive environment and attend the interactive workshops and the keynote plenaries.
Benefits of Attendance
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events
- Publication Opportunity in one of the conference associated journals
- Chance of getting Best Paper and Best Presentation Awards
- 10% additional discount for Students from Thailand Universities
Best Paper Award
A special award will be given to author for best paper along-with additional certificate of best paper and free membership of International Organization for Research and Development for 1 year.
VenueHoliday Inn Bangkok Silom
981 Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
T: +66 (0) 2238 4300 ext 4502 F: +66 (0) 2266 7701 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ihg.com & www.holidayinnbangkok-silom.com