To register yourself in conference, you need to pay conference fee. The registration fee is due in advance from all participants including authors. Once we received payment authorization from our bank, you will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
The conference is open to all who wish to make a presentation (oral, poster and/or through video conferencing) or to attend the conference as an observer. Non-presenting co-author who wants to attend the conference should register as observer/attending only participant.
It is not possible to pay the registration fee after the conference.
Conference sessions and other conference events are open only to registered participants. To assure your participation in the conference and inclusion of your paper in the conference proceedings, your registration fee must be received before registration deadline. If your registration will be late, or if you have difficulties making the payments, please contact our office or send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make suitable arrangements.
- Admission to the conference.
- Welcome reception, daily refreshment/coffee/snack breaks.
- Attendance at all conference activities.
- Present your accepted paper at the conference.
- Printed copy of the conference program.
- Publication of the paper in online conference proceedings.
- Peer reviewing of one paper to be published in special edition of a reputed international journal.
- Free membership of IRC for one year