However, you can send your paper in email attachment if you face any problem in uploading through online portal. The e-mail for such issues is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the Guidelines for Submission of Abstracts and Manuscripts prior to your submission. When the paper/abstract is received, it will be peer reviewed by the Review Committee. Authors will receive notification by email whether their paper/abstract has been accepted, rejected or accepted with reservation.
Authors of accepted submission will then receive a letter of acceptance and other appropriate instructions. In the case of multiple authors, only the corresponding author will be notified and is responsible for notifying co-authors.
Once your submission has been accepted for presentation, you must register yourself for the oral, poster and/or video presentation in the conference. Your allocated time for your presentation and the program schedule will be emailed to you prior to the start of the conference. In order for your paper to be included in the Conference Proceedings, you must submit your final revised manuscript before deadline.
- All abstracts and full papers will be acknowledged upon receipt, and will go through a blind review process by our selected committee members. The results of this review will be communicated and should there be any amendments, the author/ sender should submit a revised paper before expiry of the due date.
- The abstract and full papers received should not be under concurrent consideration at other conference or journal.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Should not be more than 500 words
- The title of page should include: Title, full name(s), university affiliation, e-mail address and telephone number.
- Papers submitted are not restricted to but could broadly address the topics as listed in the Conference Tracks. However, papers on specific issues from a particular Business, Science and Technological perspective are highly encouraged.
Procedure For Submission Of Full Papers
- An abstract of about 400-500 words is required on the front page of the manuscript with the name of the author, affiliation and correspondence address.
- The abstract should include the research objectives, methodology, and scope of investigation and summary of findings.
- Reference must follow APA Referencing style. All references should be at the end of the text in alphabetical order.
- Papers should be typed using TIMES NEW ROMAN, FONT 11 with 1” top and bottom, 1.25” left and right as the margin.
- Authors must use single spacing for text and double spacing between sub-headings.
- The title should be placed at the centre, capitalized and in bold.
- The Conference Paper Review Committee reserves the right to change the transliteration of all historical names, titles and non-English terminology that will bring them into conformity of the in-house style.
- As a guide, papers must be between 3,000 and 3,500 words in length. A title of not more than fifteen words should be provided. All papers must include an Abstract and conform to the following generic format:
- Literature review