Welcome to the 2017 Meeting! 33rd International Research Conference on Business and Economics, IRC-2017 will be organized in collaboration with the Akaki Tsereteli State University, Georgia; Institute of Business and Economics (IBE), United Kingdom; and International Organization for Research and Development (IORD).
This conference will include articles broadly from the field of Business and Economics. The primary goal of the conference is to provide opportunities for academicians and scientists along-with professionals, policy makers and Practitioners from various fields in a global realm to present their research contributions and views on one forum and interact with members inside and outside their own particular disciplines. The conference will also provide opportunities for publishing research papers in indexed and recognized scholarly research journals.
The IRC-2017 research conference will provide an avenue for discussion and exchange of views on issues and challenges in Business and Economics. The idea is to facilitate discussion on business strategies that will expedite global growth and economic recovery along-with advancement in technology and scientific research.
About the IRC-2017 Conference
The IRC-2017 Conference is one of the largest and most prestigious international events of Business and Economics. Attracting world class researchers from over 100 countries worldwide, the conference provides a friendly, supportive environment to receive feedback, share ideas and find inspiration.
Last Year’s IRC Conferences were a great success. For this year’s IRC-2017 conference, we look forward to welcoming the research community and Practitioners from across globe to come and share their ideas, research findings and experience to better understand the challenges of today’s world.
This Conference seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To facilitate discussion on Business and Economics that will expedite global growth and economic recovery
- To establish networking ties between members of academia and industries
- To narrow the gap between academic and practical knowledge
- To develop a series of focused research topics that will benefit the academic world
- To foster the application of methodological approaches in any environment
Proceedings and Publication:
All submissions are subject to a double blind peer review process. Accepted submissions will be published in the Conference Proceedings which will be available online on conference website after one month of conference with an ISBN number. The Proceedings are also indexed (having ISSN) and are listed in various reference search engines. Selected papers (after reviews and revisions) will be published in selected conference associated journals.
Who Should Attend
IRC-2017 welcomes all Business and Economics academicians and practitioners of all career stages, research interests and nationalities. Delegates are encouraged to present their work in a friendly & supportive environment and attend the interactive workshops and the keynote plenaries.
Benefits of Attendance
- Raise your profile through networking and engagement with researchers at all career stages
- Showcase your research and develop research ideas through discussion and feedback from experienced colleagues
- Training and Development opportunities at the Professional Development Workshop (PDW) sessions
- Connect with researchers and explore opportunities within and beyond your areas of specific research interest through discussion sessions and a variety of other events
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The IRC-2017 would like to invite you to join its Conference as an Exhibitor and Sponsor. We welcome you to be part of this stimulating event.
Key Benefits available for Exhibitors and Sponsors at IRC-2017
- An excellent networking opportunity to promote your organization at the Conference and provides maximum visibility among the business and research community.
- To connect your organization to high-quality research at the IRC-2017 Conference and to provide a strong foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- To give your organization a platform to network and engage with key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organizations.
- To increase awareness and engagement with your organization among the business, economics and management community.
- To publicize your organization’s products and services among key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organizations.
All of the opportunities have been designed to feature your organization centrally at the IRC-2017 Conference in a lasting and memorable way.
Book your place now and take advantage of our 20% early bird discount fee.
Please contact us at ………… for more information on the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities available at the IRC-2017 Conference.